All Purpose Sanitizer & Washroom 4D Sanitiser have been Approved to EN14476 for enveloped viruses including Coronavirus e.g. c
- Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19}, Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg}, Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV}, Hepatitis Delta Virus (HOV}, Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTL V}, Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E coli, Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae
- Approved to EN13697 for E coli, E hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinerea, F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophi/a
- Approved to EN165O for B cinereal
Washrooms are some of the hardest locations to clean and keep odour free. Our naturally derived range utilises microbes, enzymes and eco-surfactant systems to provide effectiveness other ecofriendly and traditional chemical products cannot achieve while still providing safe and environmentally responsible cleaning. For those looking for effective urinal cleaning, odour and scale removal combined with water saving, our water management company www.AquaMundus.com provides the BioLoo system.
Our effective range of general area cleaning products delivers cost effective, safe and environmentally responsible cleaning and maintenance for front-of-house areas, offices, shop floors and classrooms among many others. As well as powerful cleaning and odour control, this range can be combined with our specialist range to offer more tailored solutions should they be needed.
We utilise specialist microbes, enzymes, eco-solvent and a tailored eco-surfactant to provide a core range to combat the slippery floors, greasy work surfaces and equipment and disinfection challenges. This can be expanded with products from our specialist or general range or by utilising our water managment company Aqua Mundus www.aquamundus.com for drainage grease management.
We have fully staffed and equipped R&D labs who work with our customers to ensure they have the cleaning technology they need to meet every challenge. While there are too many to list on a website, those below provide a smalls sample of the types of products we can develop.